I never thought I’d see the day when cookies and low sugar snack bars would get married. Well, I was wrong and the wedding ceremony was beautiful. Good To Go Bars (pictured above) are now in my inner snack circle along with Love Good Fat Bars and I believe they should be in yours as well.
Why They’re My Fav
Firstly, these babies taste incredible and have a nice soft cookie-like texture. They come in four flavours: cocoa coconut, vanilla almond, cinnamon pecan and lemon raspberry (this flav is my fav). They are all low in sugar and high in fibre, loaded with healthy fats making them a nice satiating snack.
- Made with high quality fats that are good for you!
- Low net carbs – approximately 3g per bar.
- High fibre – approximately 7-8g per bar. This is a nice feature for healthy BM’s
- Helpful in keeping blood sugar levels stable, in turn providing stable energy.
Where To Buy
- Loblaws stores
- Health food stores
- The places where you can buy them are limited at the moment, but they’re really tasty so I suspect this will rapidly change.
- Loblaws sells them for $2.59 per bar. This is the best price I’ve found thus far.
- Well.ca sells them for $2.99 per bar.
- I found a case of 9 on Amazon for $24.99.